Friday, September 17, 2010

1) My Journal

I want to enjoy my life. I want to be happy.
Oct 1, 2010
-I finally started my journal. I knew that I should start writing my journal , but I was really lazy and did not know what to do for few weeks. Adaptation to other place was not easy as I thought. I sometimes even do not know I had a homework or not. I can not believe that I am grade 12 and I can not believe that I have to write a journal. I stop writing journal since grade 6. I still remember how happy I was, when I find out that we do not have to write a journal anymore. Writing journal was like an interrogation to me. I had nothing to write but I had to write something. It was really tough for grade 4; however, I grow a lot and I feel like I can handle it this time. My word of the day is "time". I chose this word because I can not believe it is already October and I feel like that I should use my time wisely for my future. This year is absolutely important to me. It might change my whole life. I should be really careful.
We had a pro D day, so I did not actually learn something surprising. But I do some questions. I just want to ask myself  "am I trying my best?", "am I really for university?", " am I using my time wisely?"..


Oct 28, 2010
It was raining in the moring so I already knew that it might be cold or rain during our field trip. Yet, it was still a lot fun compare to siting in the classroom. We gat little bit wet but we had hotdog and snacks, which made me feel happy and the campfire was great
 The word of the day is “memory”. I was here(finearts) for  only 2 months but I think I have more memories in here than Poppy.
I was surprised to know that we are condition to waste our time. There are always another things to do instead of studying. 
I am going to use my time wisely. I need better time management skills.
I spend too much time an internet.
-why is it so hard to control myself? is it only me? how can I be more productive??


oct 29, 2010
today, I went to school and realized that it is almost the end of October. I knew that time goes really fast when we look back, yet it still makes me sad. I feel like I am so unprepared.
The word of the day is “time”. Every end of the month, I realize that the time went so fast and feel like I did nothing really meaningful.
I was surprised to know that we all have different backgrounds and values.
I am going to respect other peoples’ different values.
I did not try to understand them.
why some people can not accept other people? how come some people has different values even though they have same background? should I buy some candy and give it to kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment