Monday, September 20, 2010

6) 5 things I will never do to another human beings


If you don't want it to happen to you, don't do it to others





1.   I hope I will never betray someone who trusts me. Trust is very important element in human's relationship. We need someone we can trust so we can tell them about our secret and get some help because without communication with other people, we are going to lose our mind pretty soon. Humans are social animals and we do need each other to help and support. However, when we start to lose our trust in other people, then our life becomes miserable. We cannot make any friend, cannot tell our secret to anyone and even cannot go to outside. Therefore, I really do not want to betray other people, who trust me.





2. I hope I will never intentionally destroy or steal other people's work. I do not want to admit it but life is competition. There are limited numbers of job and not every can have their dream job. We even have to compete for the university that we want to go because there are only limited numbers of seats. When it comes to competition, it is really easy to become amoral. The temptation of success and money is sometimes too strong; however, I wish that I will never obtain success from unfair competition.




3. I hope I will never try to humiliate or embarrass other people. Sometimes, people do like to make fun of other people and try to put them down.  By making other people look bad, we feel that we are superior and better than them. I also tried to put my brother down because I did not like hear other people's compliment about my brother. I think my mind was filled with jealousy and envy. I was the green-eyed monster, who wanted everyone's attetion. Now, I do not want to campare myslef with other people. I am just how I am and  I should accept other people as how they are.




4. I hope I will never try to force my children to have a certain job.   I don't want to give them a pressure.
I want to let my children do what ever they want to do. If they want to become an artist, I want to be a parent who can support them. I believe that God gave everyone different talent; Some people are good at math, some people are good at english. Some people like to work as a team, some people like to work by themselves. It is amazing that everyone has different personality, different goal and different dream. I want my child to be someone, who listens to his/her heart and do what every he/she enjoys.



5. I hope I will never blame other people or things when something goes wrong because of my fault. sometimes it is really hard to admit that something is your fault even if it is really your fault. We do not want to admit it, instead, we want to blame others or our sitaution. It is a pain to hear criticism from other people. Yet, we have to face it because we cannot be perfect. We do make mistakes. We are imperfect creature. Next time when I face criticism, I will try not to blame others and just take so I can fix my probelms and won't make same mistake.




No comments:

Post a Comment