Monday, September 20, 2010

4) one single minute in my life





   The one single minute in my life that I want to replay is ….. When our parents were gone, I and my brother secretly played computer games together. Ten years ago, we had only one desktop in our living room and my dad was quiet harsh about computer games. He always told us that the game is made by evil people, who want children to fail their life, and they are trying to control us. We were young but we were not stupid enough to believe our father’s nonsense speech; however, what could we do? we were not allowed to play computer games in front of our dad. The only way we could play is to wait until our parents leave the house. So we had a plan. whenever our parents ask us to go somewhere together, our answer were always”no”. We told them we have too much homework to do so we cannot go and it worked really well. When they close the front door, my job was to go to my room and make sure that they are not coming back, while my brother turns the computer on. Then we played some stupid games together until we hear the sound of door unlocking. As soon as we hear that sound I had to go to front door and ask them any questions with friendly and naive face to buy some time for my brother to clean it up.
I chose this because this is when I and brother truly worked together as a team. I still cannot forget that moment and want to keep it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment